Terms & Conditions
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. These terms & conditions apply to anyone accessing, viewing and/or participating in a course with Armoured Consulting
The courses provided by the Armoured Vehicle Competency Certification Program are owned and operated by Rob Getreu and Yoni Lapidot trading as Armoured Consulting.
Armoured Consulting may change the content, which includes prices, offers and content at any time.
Users are granted a time-limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable right to access online courses
All users of these Armoured Consulting courses promise, acknowledge, and agree that:
1. access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties
2. they will not share, rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify any of the materials contained in any of the courses provided in this site.
3. they will not copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the courses or any portion thereof.
4. they will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this website.
5. they are solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the courses.
6. they will not use any of the online courses in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringe upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party rights, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
7. that the content and property of Armoured Consulting cannot be copied, reproduced, modified, stored, redistributed or exploited commercially in any way without the express written permission from Armoured Consulting.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, including copyright in all content and communication belongs to Armoured Consulting with the exception of any materials used the courses for which credit is noted at the course materials.
All materials, which include copy, content, images, layout, graphics, design and appearance belong to Armoured Consulting unless specifically credited and stated in the course materials.
This website contains links to other websites and these links are provided to enable the user a convenient way to access additional information.
The information and advice provided in these online courses are made available in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of release. While the material has been formulated with all due care, Armoured Consulting, its Principals, employees or agents do not warrant or represent that it is free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content in these online courses
Changes in circumstances following publication may impact on the accuracy of the information in these online courses. No assurance is given as to the accuracy of any information or advice provided in these online courses
Armoured Consulting does not accept any liability for any technical, operational or financial decisions made on the basis of the information provided in these online courses.
Governing Law and Venue
These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of the State of Israel.
If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of these terms and conditions become invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.
1 May 2020